Blackheads appear due to the abundance of sebaceous glands combined with dust clog pores. Blackheads can happen to anyone at any age, however, blackheads can be treated quite easily.
1. Sauna tangerine and lavender essential oil: Take a medium bowl, add the hot water a few drops of lavender and tangerine essential oils. Use a towel over your head and cover for facial sauna from 5 to 7 minutes. Keep a bowl of water surface about 30 cm to the heat does not irritate the skin. In this way, the dirt clogging the pores will be discharged, giving you brighter skin.
2. A rose water: treatment blackheads are more efficient often use of rose water. Apply rose water daily is a great remove dirt that other cleaners can not do it. At the same time rose water also helps you clean the membrane by the type of soap left on the skin makes the pores are clogged.
3. Lemon juice and milk: heat a cup of milk and a few drops of lemon use daily washing with cool water. You will find this to be effective therapy to prevent the formation of new blackheads and helps to se pores.
4. Mashed potatoes: Mashed potatoes and a side cover for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with cool water. Perform all up on this a few times a week you will get results as expected.
6. Garlic: Combine 2 garlic crushed, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, 3 drops of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey to form a soft mixture, then applied to the surface in thin layers. Allow to stand for two minutes and gently massage to exfoliate the skin. Then rinse with warm water. Using this mask 3 times per week reduced the wound blackheads.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!