To have a glowing and radiant skin is one desirable dream which we all share. Our skin needs proper care and nourishment to keep itself in best shape every day. A proper diet and skin care regime can give you a glowing and clear complexion. We have some simple and easy tips to make your skin glow radiantly:
1. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Dehydration makes your skin look dull and lifeless. About 70% of the human body is made up of water; so having adequate amount of water and fluids help you to keep the body fluid levels stable.
2. Include leafy vegetables in your diet as well as vegetables like carrots, broccoli, sprouts, and fruits like orange, plum, berries and sweet potatoes which make your skin better. Add flax seeds, walnuts and dairy products. Also, add good portions of lean meat and fish so that you get all the vitamins and minerals for your body.
3. Follow a good skincare routine. Follow the cleansing, toning and moisturizing pattern every day so that your skin will be at its best all the time. Even if you have oily skin, use an oil free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
We all love face packs and especially those which are home made. So, here are some easy to do face packs for glowing skin:
1. Mix egg white and one teaspoon of honey in a bowl. Mix the two ingredients and then apply this mix on your face. Honey is good for removing tanning and the egg white gives a clean, polished look. Your skin will start glowing within few minutes.
2. The mixture made of honey and milk makes skin your skin glow naturally. Mix a tablespoon of honey with half a cup of milk to get radiant skin. Apply the mixture on your face and neck and wash off when it dries completely. This tip is simply amazing and very effective.
3. Make a face pack using chickpea flour (besan), a pinch of turmeric, few drops of lemon and raw milk. Mix and blend all the ingredients together. Apply this pack to the skin and keep it on until it dries. Then wipe your face with a cotton ball soaked in raw milk or rose water. You may also use cold water to rinse your face.
4. Tomato is great for your skin. Take one small, ripe tomato and make a smooth paste or take the juice. Add few drops of honey to it and apply it to the skin. The tomato juice works great to reduce tan and uneven skin tones and will make your skin glow.
Hope you try these tips and get a radiant glowing skin. Shoot us a comment. Stay gorgeous!