The wrinkles on the face is always “enemies” of one of the woman because it is a sign of aging. So how to eliminate the wrinkles that help women look younger, more fresh?
Here are nine tips are the experts rated as very effective in taking care of your skin:
1. Lie on your back while sleeping: Association of American Dermatologists (AAD) warned that the situation often sleep in certain positions can cause deep wrinkles on the skin surface and does not disappear after you wake up. Specifically, with positions one side sleeping can create wrinkles on the cheeks and chin, while lying on his stomach while sleeping causing wrinkles on the forehead. To decrease the formation of wrinkles on the face, AAD recommend supine sleep.
2. Eat more fish, especially salmon: Salmon is not only a great source of protein, which acts to give your skin the soft, but it also contains high levels of essential fatty acids are omega-3. Nicholas Periicone – dermatologist at the University of Yale (USA), said omega-3 fatty acids have great utility in fostering and giving your skin stretch full of vitality, reduce wrinkles.
3. Avoid squinting and wear glasses: AAD said that the state exercise facial muscles too much and repeated as often squint, which will form the track groove beneath the skin surface. The grooves in the long run this will form wrinkles. So, your mind open to the eyes when reading or working, and remember to bring glasses if felt necessary. According to experts, the often bring sunglasses not only protect the skin around the eye area before the harmful effects of sun, but also help you avoid squinting.
4. Apply alpha-hydroxys (AHAs) acid on the skin: This type of fruit acids naturally present in this work removes outer layer of dead skin cells, helps reduce the appearance of small grooves and wrinkles on the skin surface, especially especially the skin around the eyes. There is much evidence that, when using AHAs in high doses will stimulate the body to produce high collgen, helps increase skin elasticity.
5. Drink Cocoa: In a study in 2006 was published in the Journal of Nutrition, researchers found that cocoa contains high levels of two flavonols (epicachin and catechin) to help protect the skin before harmful effects of sun, improves blood circulation to skin cells, moisturize skin and make skin look smoother, more refreshing.
6. Do not wash your face more: According to dermatologists at the University of Maryland Medical Center (United States), the cleanser will wash away much of the oil and natural moisturizer which helps protect skin from wrinkles. You should the use of special detergent to wash your face if you do not use soap that contains moisturizing skin protection. Absolutely not use regular soap to wash the other, as can dry the skin.
7. Addition Vitamin C: Studies at Tulane University (United States) found that vitamin C may help the body to increase collagen production, helps protect the skin before the harmful effects of UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays and adjustment problems of pigmentation and improve the symptoms of dermatitis. The key issue may be caused by vitamin C containing L-ascorbic acid, is effective in alleviating the wrinkles.
8. Eat more soy: Results of several studies show that soy may help protect or heal the damage to skin aging from the sun. A study published in the journal European Journal of Nutrition, showed that the supplements, products made from soy could help improve or make a firm texture of skin.
9. To comply with the basic routine of skin care: If you really want to keep your skin rosy, fresh, start by following some necessary tasks such as avoiding the sun, bring sunglasses, not smoke and always use skin moisturizer.