No need to buy shampoo or expensive conditioner, you can completely smooth hair only care with apple cider vinegar.
If you know the long-apple cider vinegar is an excellent anti-bacterial, magic shampoo for hair , you will not skeptical about the utility of hair beauty of it anymore. Apply shampoo with cider vinegar, both women and men can be applied.
When washing hair with this method, the alpha-hydroxy acid will help remove the build-up from styling hair products, enhancing the healthy and smooth the hair, making proper pH balance, end help hair growth and healthy scalp.
Also, wash your hair with apple cider vinegar will balance the pH of the hair, kill bacteria and it is also an effective method of fighting dandruff hair. It also promotes blood circulation in small blood capillaries under the skin and is an antiseptic shampoo, anti-yeast, viruses and bacteria can cause infection or illness in the scalp and hair of you.
1. Using apple cider vinegar for dry hair care
– First of all, you should brush your hair to make sure removed all tangled hair.
– Then wash your hair with shampoo as usual. Make sure you use warm water to wash it down as it removes shampoo and other impurities present in the hair faster and more efficiently.
– Add 2 cups apple cider vinegar. You flush the hair with this mixture of cider vinegar. Then allow them to put on your hair from 15 to 20 minutes. Then you can rinse with warm apple cider vinegar.
– Now, pat your hair until they dry naturally and combing when hair dry. You will see your hair more healthy and shiny.
– You can repeat this process with the apple cider vinegar shampoo to treat dry hair and damaged problems this winter once a week or every time you wash. This is a good methodto help healthy hair shiny and beautiful.
2. Using apple cider vinegar to stimulate hair growth
If you do have and have thin hair but want thick hair becomes better, faster growth, apply hair with apple cider vinegar used as measures following:
– Apply 2 cup apple cider vinegar directly onto the scalp.
– Then royal jelly on the hair.
– Massage hair and scalp and then wash the hair
– Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a little cayen chili
– Leave the mixture of cider vinegar and cayen chili on the scalp 1 hour before shampooing again
– Wash the hair with shampoo clean as usual.
4. Using apple cider vinegar treat dandruff hair
– Give a glass of warm water, add 2-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Then you can add a tablespoon of olive oil, one egg yolk and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
– Mix all the ingredients together and apply this mixture on your scalp. Then wrap the towel incubated for 15 minutes. Then comb the hair and wash with warm water.
– Repeat the treatment regularly will help reduce dandruff hair. In addition, it also helps to overcome baldness and thinning hair condition because apple cider vinegar and the mixture will help stimulate the hair follicles, for healthy hair growth.