- * What are pores? Operating principle of pores?
- * Some cause big pores
- * Effective Ways To Minimize Pores
* What are pores? Operating principle of pores?
Pilosebaceous unit is a part of the skin that contains hair follicles and sebaceous glands, which acts as a “bridge” between the body and the external environment. There are countless pores on our bodies, with about 20,000 pores on the face. The number of pores on the face is determined since we were born and cannot be changed.
- Sweating: helps regulate body temperature, eliminates toxins from the body.
- Sebum secretion: keeps skin moisturized and moisturized to protect skin.
Pores play a very important role, so the dream of “completely disappearing pores” will not work because the body will be weakened because toxins must not escape. And in principle, pores are not “closed” or “open” themselves, the pore size is also fixed. The large or small pores are just the visual perception of the naked eye on the outside of the skin.
And sensory, if you take care of your skin properly, your skin looks smooth and your pores seem to look smaller.
* Some cause big pores
There are many causes for our facial pores to be large, such as:
Our bodies are inherited from parents and family members. In it, so are pores. If your parents, or sisters in your house have large pores, the likelihood of you also having large pores is similar. If in this case, you have no way to shrink the pores, what you need to do is take care of your skin properly so that you can greatly improve the condition.
Age is one of the determining factors for your pore size. As you get older, natural collagen and eslatin will no longer be produced. Therefore, your skin will lose its elasticity, cause the skin to stretch and sag, making your face pores become bigger.
3. Improper skin care
Improper skin care causes many skin problems, and one of them is making your pores bigger and bigger. Mistakes such as using too much cosmetics, exerting too much force on the skin, without removing makeup … will cause skin damage and increase the elimination process from the body. Therefore, pores will become bigger and bigger.
4. Oily skin
Oil exits from the body through pores. Therefore, if your skin secrete too much oil, pores will work more, have to “expand” wide so that excess oil can excrete. That’s why oily skin often has large pores.
Sunlight works extremely badly on your skin and makes pores bigger and bigger, because:
- Thickening the skin.
- Reduce the amount of collagen, elastin and moisture of the skin.
- Narrow subcutaneous tissue, stretching the edges of pores.
6. Sex and hormonal changes
Biologically, men often have larger pores than women and also produce more oil.
Besides, for women, at different stages of hormonal changes such as menstruation, pregnancy, puberty … will also cause skin changes, one of those changes is large pores.
* Effective Ways To Minimize Pores
In order to minimize and tighten pores, we need to have both a long process and a long time to improve. In essence, pores cannot disappear but with proper skin care efforts, you can make pores smaller. With thewomanlife, do the following:
As analyzed above, too much lubricant oil causes our pores to become larger. Therefore, taking skin care steps helps control the amount of oil secreted on the skin, which helps to reduce pores significantly.
When choosing products for oily skin, you should mainly go to the following points:
- Use a thin, light, easy-to-apply product such as gel, boosting, water gel, and lotion and avoid using thicker products.
- Select products with phrases on the packaging such as: “For Oily Skin”, “Oil Free”, “No Sebum” …
- Avoid using too much skin care products.
When using too much cosmetics will lead to the condition of skin excess nutrients and then will be excreted causing many skin problems such as excessive oil secretion, acne …
2. Clean pores
When the inside of each pore still accumulates excess oil and dirt, that pore cannot be scaled down. Therefore, pore cleaning is the way you need to improve your pores.
To clean pores, you need to take the following basic steps:
• Clean your face thoroughly with makeup remover and cleanser.
• Use a clay mask for deep cleaning, eliminating sebum and dirt
• Remove dead skin cells regularly 1-2 times per week to remove excess oil, dirt and lumpy cells that clog pores.
• Perform sauna to eliminate toxins as well as clean pores, help skin clear and smooth.
3. Moisturize the skin
Providing enough moisture to the skin is an extremely important step in the daily skincare cycle. When the skin is supplied with enough moisture, many skin problems such as rapid aging, high oil secretion will be significantly improved. Therefore, the skin is always smooth, smooth and pores will be gradually reduced.
- Apply a lotion mask: You should choose moisturizing, non-alcoholic lotion to apply a lotion mask. Some moisturizing lotion is suitable for applying a lotion mask such as Super Hura Labo Gokujyun, Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner …
- Use a moisturizer for skin: Paper masks are the most commonly used product with the major moisture application. With all kinds of moisturizing paper masks, you can use them daily to keep your skin moist and smooth! .
- Using moisturizing serum: supply water with the main ingredients from Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to add moisture to the skin. Some serum HAs you can refer to are: Timeless Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Taiyou No Aloe, The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acis 2% + B5 …
- Use moisturizer: Moisturizer is the last step of the skincare cycle and is an indispensable step to moisturize, nourish the skin, smooth skin. For different skin types, you should choose different moisturizers, such as oily skin so choose gel cream, water gel or lotion. With dry skin, you can choose the type of cream …
4. Anti-aging for skin
The aging process of skin and age is a problem that everyone faces and cannot be avoided. One of the consequences of skin aging is large pores. We can’t keep our youth forever, but we can take care of our skin properly to slow down the aging process.
Normally, when you start to age 25, you should pay attention to the selection of skin care products containing anti-aging ingredients. Some anti-aging ingredients are as effective as:
- Vitamin C: This is an effective anti-oxidant ingredient, which helps to whiten and smooth skin.
- Vitamin E (derived tocopherol, tocotrienols): helps to improve wrinkles, increase skin elasticity.
- Retinol (derivative of Vitamin A): this is a substance that appears in many anti-aging products. Retinol enhances collagen production, reduces the formation of wrinkles. However, this ingredient is not suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers!
- Niacinamide: helps smooth skin tone and shrink pores.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA): effectively exfoliates, eliminates rough cells and makes skin healthier and brighter.
In addition, to combat skin aging and protect and nourish the skin, you should use sunscreen every day to avoid sun damage.
5. Use natural skin care mask to help minimize pores
In addition to using cosmetic products to help shrink the pores, you can also use natural masks, which are easy to perform at home to improve pores. Some masks minimize effective pores such as egg white mask, potato mask, etc. A note when using these natural masks is that it takes a certain amount of time to see the effect. , so you need perseverance.
6. Using advanced technical measures such as layer, Roller Microneedling- Dermaroller…
Technology is growing, which is why skin beauty with advanced technology is increasingly chosen by many girls. Using Roller Microneedling- Dermaroller or layer will help skin smooth, pores will also be significantly reduced. However, this measure is relatively expensive and needs to choose reputable facilities to bring the best effect.
In particular, you should pay attention to taking care of your skin thoroughly after Roller Microneedling- Dermaroller or layers. Because now, the skin is sensitive, vulnerable and can be worse than before if we don’t take good care of it.
Besides, rolling cold ice on the right face will also help improve the condition of the pores significantly.
Hopefully, through this article, you have a basic understanding of pores and effective skin care methods to help you have smooth skin and improve your pores!