Each day is devoted to massage for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times, you will see the magic when reduced waist measurement.
Massage properly with the appropriate time will bring significant benefits to women, such as the:
– Stimulates the blood vessels under the skin stronger activity, good blood circulation which will impact on the metabolism of fat destruction.
– To promote the activity of abdominal fat cells, namely the breakdown of fat cells.
– Helps reduce the abdominal pain during menstruation.
– Support for the treatment of digestive diseases.
2. The steps massage
You need to prepare a baby massage oil, massage oils can be used for babies. Few drops of oil on your hands, rub hands together to warm and began to massage .
– Take two thumb print from the navel to the hip. Repeat 2-3 times, do not press too light or too strong. This first step helps to stimulate the acupuncture points to begin the massage to be effective.
– Use both hands to rub regular belly, get centered navel, turns hand around the navel in clockwise and vice versa. Perform this step at least 20 times. If you are in a period, this movement is quite good pain relief but do not press hard to keep in mind when deleting abdomen.
– Lie on your back, holding hands, pressing gently to the waist. You just feel the pressing force is not so easy to push in this area causing skin bruises. The impact of publications on acupuncture points that will help you burn fat and stimulate blood circulation.
– End of massage by pressing on the hips and the navel.
You should take 10-15 minutes for each massage, if made a day 2-3 times combined with drinking plenty of water, not eating late at night the effect be more pronounced.
This is the massage of applying Chinese medicine, it is the perception that it is good for women because of outside work to reduce fat it can also support special treatment for women is often abdominal pain in periods. However, there are some cases should not massage the abdomen or if there is need to consult medical specialists:
– Pregnant women
– People with high blood pressure
– Patients with umbilical hernia
– Inflammation of the uterus, bladder
– People with gallbladder problems
– Just eat full