Heart attacks present in many Western Europe countries, one of the major obstacles to growing old to the ages we keep getting told we are going to reach, 80 years, 90 years and beyond. Being overweight and smoking are two major things causing the risks of heart disease which may give to heart attacks.
Losing weight is not as difficult as you may think. It doesn’t mean you have to eat “rabbit food” for the rest of your life. Here are some tips culled from experts and, more importantly, those who have achieved significant weight loss and have not returned to the previous unhealthy weight. A weight loss regime is all about common sense and a healthy balanced diet. Crash diets rarely work properly because it seems to be very difficult to lose significant weights in a very short time, and people often feel unhappy and unmotivated.
TIPS TO LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY AND HEALTHY
Researchers and experts opinion indicated that people who are overweight tend to “bolt” or “scoff down” their food. It means that they aim to get it from the plate to the mouth as quick as possible. The food will not only lay your stomach heavily and take longer time to be digested, you also will not able to savor the real taste of them. It’s been advised that if you masticate (chew) your food properly, up to 30 times this allows the enzymes in the saliva to start the digestive process and the stomach to be able to process less “lumps” which takes longer.
- The next tip sounds so obvious, but few overweight people take heed of it. Eat until you are full and not beyond that. It is said that it takes approximately 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain that it is full, so at the very first point when you think you may have had enough food, stop! Don’t be tempted to hark back to what people said in the 20th century, that you had to “clean your plate”. Portions were much smaller then, and obesity wasn’t such a problem. If you can, save what you haven’t eaten, but if it can’t, throw it away (or give it to the cat) and next time remember to cook or ask for smaller portions.
- Get away from the idea that you can lose weight without eating. Skipping meals will result in failure. It is vital to maintain an even and level blood sugar level to prevent hunger and fatigue.
- Now here’s a brilliant little tip: Use a smaller plate. It will give the impression that it’s full, and prevent you putting too much food on the plate. The same goes for wine or beer glasses if you drink alcohol. Get a half-pint mug or the smallest wine glass measure. Alcohol is calories!
- Drink a lot of water or fruit juice instead, especially before or with a meal. This will make you feel fuller and eat less. Also water is one of your best friends. It is necessary for body temperature regulation and a host of other bodily requirements. Beginning to feel hungry between meals? Reach for a pint of water. I bet you won’t feel hungry after that!
- You’ll need to do some exercise. This doesn’t have to be arduous. 30 minutes a day exercise offers smoothly breathing is a good start.
- Finally, high fibred foods release their carbohydrates slowly and keep you feeling full, and full of energy, for longer. Let’s go!
FOODS HELP YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT NARTURALLY AND EFFECTIVELY
Here are some kinds of foods having a big influence on how your body responds to dieting and weight loss. Whilst some people reach for the diet aid products such as alli tablets, simply changing your diet can be effective.
The banana is seen as being one of the best foods that you can consume to shed the fat tissues that the body tends to store around the stomach area.
This is due to the amount of carbohydrates that bananas contain, and eating a banana is likely to make you feel fuller for longer, so there is less chance for snacking, it is similar to taking a diet booster such as alli tablets.
The humble banana also has a lot of fiber, as well as potassium and vitamin B6, and on average there is only around 100 calories in an averaged sized banana.
Make Sure You Get Your Oats
Another good fat burning food is oatmeal, a foodstuff that is not as popular with dieters as it should be, however, it is said that by eating oatmeal on a regular basis does have some benefits when dieting.
Oatmeal is also said to have properties that make it good for the continued health of your heart, due to the fact that it can help lower cholesterol too.
Not so much a specific food, rather a food group which covers a number of different foods, such as breads made from whole grains, brown rice rather than white and you should be looking to eat other foods such as granola, and whole grain pasta.
Beans Mean Protein
A good well balanced diet is the secret to weight loss, and that diet should include protein, and foods that are rich in protein yet are healthy for you to eat include beans. Beans have a tendency to be a little bit bland; however, you can incorporate them into many other meals such as soups, salads and dishes containing white meats such as turkey and chicken, giving you a meal that is very filling as well as being high in protein and iron.
However, it is worth noting that beans that have been baked or that come in a tin smothered in tomato ketchup will have very high sugar content, and these are the ones that you should avoid.
The Final Word
Dieting can be a lengthy and sometimes frustrating process, and there are as many fad diets out there as there are supposed diet gurus, as well as diet aids like alli tablets. However, it is patience, sensible eating and making sure that you have an intense and varied exercise regime that is going to make you a successful dieter.
In addition, you can refer some tips to get the best weight loss results here.