1. Cracked Heels?
Are you suffering from burning and painful cracked heels?
2. Dirty Apple keyboard?
Apple keyboards are dirt magnets. To make your apple keyboard look new, grab your nail polish remover and an ear bud, put a little quantity of remover each time on ear bud and rub on the keys gently. Repeat it till the all the dirt is gone.
3. Fluffy hair after hair wash?
Never Brush your hair after a wash. “No brushing with a brush” Detangle it with a wide tooth brush and leave it alone. Because brushing leaves the hair looking fluffy and dry- and you don’t want that!
- Drop few drops of Harpic on an old tooth brush and apply it all over the fittings, leave for 5 minutes and wash them with water, just to find them as brand new. To maintain that new look scrub them with scotch brush whenever needed.
We all love our clothes, Don’t we? We follow the fashion and pour money into our clothes and in some time we see them dying just after few washes. So how do we save our clothes?
Here is how….
Turn them inside out before throwing them in the machine and press it the same way. You can also spread layers of old newspaper on the cloth and press it. This way the clothes retain their look.
Here is a hack.
- Get two-way tape, mark the point on your door where it exactly meets the other furniture.
- Now take the two way tape and put it on that marked point. Cushion it more by putting another layer on it.
- Take a deep breath and now relax. Because, your furniture is safe from scratches and dents from the door. Yay!
Have your silver objects lost their shine? Rub some COLGATE POWDER on the silver object with few drops of water. Rinse them and find your objects like brand new!
Do you happen to see cockroaches roaming around on your kitchen desk and No you don’t have anything around to smash it?? Grab the Colin bottle or any other soapy liquid and spray it on the roach to see it dying instantly :)
So, your shoes/sandals won’t stop biting even after you tried everything?
10. Black heads?
- Of the methods out there I find using nose strips works best. But hey, do you know that you don’t have to buy the expensive NOSE STRIPS all the time? Well, I would say you don’t have to buy the at all! Yes, you can use the wax strips you have. Cut the strips into small pieces and use it on the nose just the way you use it while waxing your hands or legs. Trust me it works wonders!
- Out of wax strips as well? Grab on that ducktape take a piece and use it the same way. Works great and no, it’s glue doesn’t damage your skin !